I have being using opera mini 4 beta 2 for the last week and I'm ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Weird opera error

Advertisement

I have being using opera mini 4 beta 2 for the last week and I'm am very impressed.
    But today I started to get a weird error. When I click on a link it trys to load then I get ' no input file specified' or something like that. It just say that and a white screen. A soft reset seems to have cured it.
    Has anyone else had this error. I understand its a beta release and will be a bit buggy.

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Weird opera error

Quote Originally Posted by vince1
    I have being using opera mini 4 beta 2 for the last week and I'm am very impressed.
    But today I started to get a weird error. When I click on a link it trys to load then I get ' no input file specified' or something like that. It just say that and a white screen. A soft reset seems to have cured it.
    Has anyone else had this error. I understand its a beta release and will be a bit buggy.
    Was the error encountered while browsing the PinStack forums? If so, it appears to be an issue with their web server, not Opera, since I have seen the same error periodically this afternoon from a PC browser.
    Last edited by visortgw; 10-17-2007 at 05:09 PM.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Re: Weird opera error

Yeah was when surfing pinstack. Well happy its not an issue with opera but well upset it with pinstack, my fav website is sick.
    Get well soon, please