I "subscribed" to the PUSH weather service from the blackberry home screen (accuweather and weather ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

weather on curve 8320

Advertisement

I "subscribed" to the PUSH weather service from the blackberry home screen (accuweather and weather network) - I accidentally chose both and only need one. I now have 2 icons on the home screen - when clicked, each goes to its respectve weather service. how do i delete one of thee icons and/or services?

white2003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you click the blackberry button to the left of the ball you should be able to click hide from the menu that comes up. Also if you go to options, advanced options, applications it should show up there to delete

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Actually you can't delete it from applications. You need to go back to the page where you subscribed and unsubscribe. It may take several hours for the icon to go away......but it will.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Or if you want to remove one of the services then go to mobile.blackberry.com on your device and scroll to the push services and remove them from there.

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    thanks

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It should also disappear if you delete the service book for the one you don't want.

glatech no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey Terrapin,
    You can remove one of the channels by going to you browser, hit the menu key, scroll down to bookmarks, all the way on the bottom, there should be something called "Browser Channels". Delete whichever one you don't want.
    Good luck!