I finally got something downloaded which shows me the temp om the home screen and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835

weather bug direct question..need help

Advertisement

I finally got something downloaded which shows me the temp om the home screen and I cannot get it to switch from germantown md . I have reset it to las vegas but it dosen't change. Anyone else have this problem, if so how did you fix it>

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had the same problem, I posted questions and the weatherbug forum that were never answered or acknowledged. I finally gave up and downloaded BB weather instead.....it doesn't have the temp right on the main screen like weatherbug, but it updates every 30 minutes, much better than the push weather that updates only every 12 hours.

Here's a thread talking about the weatherbug, it may help you out, some of the posts have troubleshooting tips, they didn't work for me but maybe you'll have better luck: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ug_direct.html

Here's the link if you want to give BB weather a try, it can be found on Jerry D's mini version tracker:http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=322

here's a link that helps with issues you may have with BB weather:http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...83xx_88xx.html
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Anybody have this same issue? I know what to do to get it on your hometown.

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Are you in a small town? I tried to set a location that they had no weather stations in that town since it was small so I ran a search on the next town to it and it returned only 1 location. Try changing to a large city and see if that is the issue or not.

Just a thought, and make sure you are actually saving the settings before exit.

Also check your security settings and make sure the app has the access it needs.
    Last edited by pegb856; 04-16-2008 at 09:16 PM.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    First of all..to change location...options then scoll to weather bug and open....there is where u type ur zip and search for locations...just making sure its posted on how to cuz I know many people had nooooo idea about that and thought if u opened weather bug via the icon and scrolled down to change location only to find out that as soon as they exited it was back on german town. Gl everyone....great app though!

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I just discovered something, I changed plans this morning and somehow my TCP access got disabled. Well now Weatherbug Direct no longer works.

Just FYI.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!