So I found this media/MP3 player app. in a different BB site it looked pretty ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

deljustdel no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down WARNING!!! Flipside MP3 player moves music

Advertisement

So I found this media/MP3 player app. in a different BB site it looked pretty cool so I downloaded the trail, tried it out and I really didn't like it so I deleted it. So now I'm browsing through my media and I go into my PICTURES and I found a new folder called MUSIC, I opened it and found album art, and nothing else. so I figured the Flipside App. created a new folder so I deleted the folder. so I go into my music and tried to play a song and it said there was no songs , so I go to the explorer and found that my music folder was gone, yeah the Flipside App didn't create a new folder it moved my music folder into my pictures , (the folder I had just deleted) and so now all my songs are gone, now I have to reload all my songs (over 100 songs). So please if you find this app (Flipside) be warned DO NOT delete the music folder you'll find in Pictures. I didn't reload the app so I don't know if or how to move the folder back to music.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Re: WARNING!!! Flipside MP3 player moves music

I have had flipside on my phone from its very first beta. I just checked and all my music is where it always was. There is album set in the same folder as the music.
    I don't what happened to yours but this is the first time I have heard this happening.
    And I have 1.8 gb of music on my phone.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

colomboj no está en línea Stack level 2

I don't know why anyone would remove FlipSide. Its so cute! Anyway I didn't have this issue on my pearl, FlipSide left my music in the same folder and even put the album art in the music folder itself.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

i removed flip side and the same thing hapend to me my music
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Disappeared!!!!![/FONT]