Hi folks, I was just checking on some wallpapers and found this "Wallpaper Megaplex" for ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

funkym no está en línea Stack level 3

Wallpaper Megaplex: Unlimited Wallpaper Access?

Advertisement

Hi folks,

I was just checking on some wallpapers and found this "Wallpaper Megaplex" for BlackBerry.

By now, we have already a free wallpaper service on our blog available but it cannot be accessed directly from the BlackBerry. You still need to enter your email address and the image will be sent to you immediately. As you can do that as often as you want, this is 'unlimited' as well

However, accessing wallpapers directly on my BlackBerry seems to be convenient. Did someone of you already try this? It seems to be a bargain for just 9 bucks. I thought about getting a version and write a review about it.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Wallpaper Megaplex: Unlimited Wallpaper Access?

Sounds like a good service, but personally I'll keep my $9 and just make my backgrounds and upload them for free. I can see this being helpful for users that can't make their own though.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta
    Sounds like a good service, but personally I'll keep my $9 and just make my backgrounds and upload them for free. I can see this being helpful for users that can't make their own though.

I agree with you on that. You just have to surf and find your own tools. Their is nothing like making wallpapers of your choice.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by funkym
    Hi folks,

I was just checking on some wallpapers and found this "Wallpaper Megaplex" for BlackBerry.

By now, we have already a free wallpaper service on our blog available but it cannot be accessed directly from the BlackBerry. You still need to enter your email address and the image will be sent to you immediately. As you can do that as often as you want, this is 'unlimited' as well

However, accessing wallpapers directly on my BlackBerry seems to be convenient. Did someone of you already try this? It seems to be a bargain for just 9 bucks. I thought about getting a version and write a review about it.
    Try this website http://wallpaper.hellaphone.com/#/ Take your own pics and edit them to your screen size. I have found that the best thing is to right click and save it from your desktop to your blackberry via usb.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I use hellaphone all the time, works great.

bglodde no está en línea Stack level 1

Try blackberrybackgrounds.com - formatted for 320x240

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Thanks.. also try zedge.com