View Poll Results: Would you keep VR+ if you have 4.5 os which includes a voice recorder?

119. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 26.89%
  • No

87 73.11%

VR+ just release an update VR+2.4!!! Now you can post your voice message to social ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask Me

Thumbs up VR+ update!! your going to like this

VR+ just release an update VR+2.4!!!

Now you can post your voice message to social networks: My Space, Facebook, and Twitter and you can record your own podcasts!!

For everyone not running os 4.5 this is the closest you can get to having the feature of voice recording

the app can be installed or updated by going to ShapeService

OTA VR+ 4.2

this program cost $ so if you are not a current owner of VR+ you will only have a trial period for 7 days then you will have to purchase it for $29.95

a plus is that once you purchase the program you will have free updates and if you aren't on 4.5 you will love this

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't care for the "Social" features (I'm not anti-social, I just prefer it face to face rather than online), but it is a very handy voice recorder.

I never use it for anything else, so if I like the 4.5 recorder (when Sprint finally makes it available for the 8830), I'll just use it.

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Thanks for your feedback

SHAPE team
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services