Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wasnt aware that there was a fee.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Re: Voicemail???

Advertisement

I wasnt aware that there was a fee.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by jerrycrabb
    I wasnt aware that there was a fee.
    There is no fee at least I did not see one; But when it doubt call them or email them!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

dossw no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F01C04

My bad -- Thought it was VoiceControl. sorry.

saracen no está en línea Stack level 1

Nope, the app is free. Check out their website: www dot iotum dot com

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

I've given this app a second look. Its neat but as far as I can tell, it only works with contacts who also have it installed. It's almost as easy for me to just ping somebody with BB Messenger. I Originally thought that if I set my device to "busy" I wouldn't get phone calls from people who weren't designated as VIP but this didn't seem to work for me.

I'm also not crazy about having all my contacts uploaded onto someone else's server, I have not found an option to delete them from my iotum account.

This could still get interesting, being able to glance at the status of everyone in my phone book is an enticing idea. I imagine that one day we will all be able to leave away messages that appear on everyones address book, and with the incorporation of GPS on phones becoming more and more common I don't think we're far from everyone knowing what everyone else is doing all the time!
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

ceekay84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e4e4b8

Awesome

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

julien iotum no está en línea Stack level 1

really cool feedback. By the way the app is totally free.

I Originally thought that if I set my device to "busy" I wouldn't get phone calls from people who weren't designated as VIP but this didn't seem to work for me.
    The call handling is another application from iotum. However there is no reason why we would not add, in the future, some call filtering to Talk-Now but we want to focus first on the whole presence/availability features and experience. Comment like yours are going to move it up on the priority charts

I'm also not crazy about having all my contacts uploaded onto someone else's server, I have not found an option to delete them from my iotum account.
    Because we handle critical information for our user we have a very strong privacy policy, and we really care about privacy. We are working with a privacy lawier here in Canada to ensure the best for you.

This could still get interesting, being able to glance at the status of everyone in my phone book is an enticing idea. I imagine that one day we will all be able to leave away messages that appear on everyones address book, and with the incorporation of GPS on phones becoming more and more common I don't think we're far from everyone knowing what everyone else is doing all the time!
    You are right on! You should come visit us for a brainstorming session ;-) From our point of view the critical need will be the CONTROL you have over who knows what you are doing in which circumstances. Your co-workers do not need to know as much once you are outside work...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12