Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I had vlingo I always had it on Auto. I also saw somewhere you ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

When I had vlingo I always had it on Auto. I also saw somewhere you can use Direct TCP and it usually works fine
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I feel the same way. Especially that we tested their beta versions and told everyone about it. Thats free marketing for them. And now Iphone 3gs come with that kind of software preloaded. $17.99 is a little steep.

Quote Originally Posted by green_light View Post
    17.99 to send dictated messages to anybody. Wow. I remember when I could do that without having to pay anything. What a lame way to make an extra buck. I have been a huge vlingo fan since it was in beta. I'm deleting it now, because that's not right
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    FYI Everyone if you're using 2.x Version you can still use it for free, just don't update it ever... lol! (Yeah Soz I know it's not really funny- just can't help but find the irony so amusing) Anyone who HASN'T had the earlier version on your device before (like say you had 2.x and you tried 3.0 and wanted to go back) you're out of luck. You have to have had the earlier version loaded before in order to go back to it.

But I still agree with everyone who isn't happy with the new price for it. Especially those of us who used it since it was in Beta.
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12