Hi all, Wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a program out there that ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mikegelf no está en línea Stack level 2

Visual software for SMS text messages like Jivetalk?

Advertisement

Hi all,

Wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a program out there that loaded up SMS text messages in a graphical way like on the iPhone - eg with little pics of ppl and thought bubbles.. with colors.. processes : ) into graphical smiles.. thinks like that.

I'm surprised Jivetalk doesn't integrate SMS text messages..
    Last edited by mikegelf; 08-04-2007 at 09:31 PM.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Visual software for SMS test messages like Jivetalk?

I am not aware of anything like that.....
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm not aware of anything like that either, though it would be interesting I am not really sure there's much call for such an application now that most phones support some sort of instant messaging app

crzyblueyez1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Visual software for SMS text messages like Jivetalk?

Quote Originally Posted by mikegelf
    Hi all,

Wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a program out there that loaded up SMS text messages in a graphical way like on the iPhone - eg with little pics of ppl and thought bubbles.. with colors.. processes : ) into graphical smiles.. thinks like that.

I'm surprised Jivetalk doesn't integrate SMS text messages..
    There IS an application out there somewhere exactly like you have just described. I have a coworker that found this amazing application, she says on bplay.com, however, I cannot find it ANYWHERE and have been browsing the internet for a long time looking for it. Help me with the search, because I've physically SEEN it on a blackberry pearl, and I'm hoping to find it...because I know it exists.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Re: Visual software for SMS text messages like Jivetalk?

Quote Originally Posted by crzyblueyez1
    There IS an application out there somewhere exactly like you have just described. I have a coworker that found this amazing application, she says on bplay.com, however, I cannot find it ANYWHERE and have been browsing the internet for a long time looking for it. Help me with the search, because I've physically SEEN it on a blackberry pearl, and I'm hoping to find it...because I know it exists.
    How bout asking the co-worker the name of the app... or getting another look at it tomorrow at work and finding out who the developer is...

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i have seen this app too and have been looking for it for a long time with no luck. if you find it please let us know.