Vision for YouTube provides users with easy access to online YouTube videos. Watch the latest ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

VISION for YOUTUBE

Advertisement

Vision for YouTube provides users with easy access to online YouTube videos. Watch the latest and top rated videos directly on your BlackBerry device. Watching videos over Wifi is also available so you can save your data plan. Shortcuts can be used through the keyboard for switching between pages and reloading a standard feed. The available shortcuts are:Video list and details* N = next page * P = previous page * R = reload feed (not searches) * (space) = watch a video * (enter) = view video details Media player * F = enable/disable fullscreen * (space) pause/play video. http://vision.metova.com/download
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    It's actually a great application. I love the ability to select the type of video stream I want based on my connection. Maybe get this thread moved over to the 3rd Party Apps section.
    Last edited by azstar; 08-03-2009 at 12:41 AM. Reason: removed quoted post that has been deleted
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i use it myself. LOVE IT!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I can't get this app to work so I just deleted it. BUt now I can't watch youtube videos
    The program loads, I search and select a video, but then it has that circular icon going forever and nothing loads. Any suggestions?

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    I can't get this app to work so I just deleted it. BUt now I can't watch youtube videos
    The program loads, I search and select a video, but then it has that circular icon going forever and nothing loads. Any suggestions?
    The app is a bit slow when loading, I gotta say that, but the ability to select the different codec (like used by the iPhone) is probably the best feature for me. Video looks so much clearer. By the way, are you loading off of a carrier connection, or Wi-Fi? It is a lot faster on Wi-Fi.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    How to upgrade your OS

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    The app is a bit slow when loading, I gotta say that, but the ability to select the different codec (like used by the iPhone) is probably the best feature for me. Video looks so much clearer. By the way, are you loading off of a carrier connection, or Wi-Fi? It is a lot faster on Wi-Fi.
    Carrier's connection... no wifi on the 8310

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    Carrier's connection... no wifi on the 8310
    Yeah, unfortunately it is a bit slow on BIS. Have you tried changing the CODEC in the options to 'Low'? That's actually the CODEC that YouTube usually sends for BB's.
    How to upgrade your OS