Download now Ota : http://getViigo.com/news... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

Viigo updated to 3.1.454!!!!

Advertisement

Download now

Ota : http://getViigo.com/news

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Wow.....just tried out this new version and its optimised for memory......my blackberry doesnt lag with this version anymore....and they did away with the 'home' screen and added everything where the feeds are located.......a very good update and think this is what people have been looking for

jeremyblaze no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    Wow.....just tried out this new version and its optimised for memory......my blackberry doesnt lag with this version anymore....and they did away with the 'home' screen and added everything where the feeds are located.......a very good update and think this is what people have been looking for
    What happened to the other areas. Flight status and stock quotes I used with some frequency.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    I'm not sure either but I seldom use those and this works great for me...Lag was the biggest issue for me and its gone now..this seems to be an 'upgraded' lite version of viigo.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.42 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104