Hey Stackers! Just wondering if anyone has heard of any new developments on Viigo Tango? ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

avanderlinde no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    SECRET

Question Viigo Tango Beta

Advertisement

Hey Stackers!

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any new developments on Viigo Tango? I know we all have Beta 3 running now and it appears to be much more responsive but i still get the occasional hourglass thing happening and also the new Flight Search and Status component does not appear to work as well as I thought. meaning searches take a long time and the area where status is displayed for flights you are trying to obtain info on seem to take a long time to load if not at all. Memory usage is still a problem but i hear they are still working out the kinks...

Has anyone noticed these things? Also any news on the Official release date? Podcast component or any one out there testing the private beta version? Does it contain any new features?

My Apologies for all the questions, I am just excited about the product and where its going. It's shaping up to be the must have product for all blackberry users out there!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree that it is a must have app, and there are still some bugs to be worked out. I haven't heard anything new and those who are in the private beta are not allowed to disclose information about the features and how they are working or any other news that has not been publicly released to the rest of us using the public beta. So we need to just be patient I guess........in the mean time I use BerryTunes for streaming podcasts and it works very well for my needs.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

dmartin9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Viigo is a wonderful rss reader, but is anyone having an issue using Viigo beta when forwarding articles to Blackberry contacts? When I choose a contact with multple e-mail addresses it always chooses the first address listing regardless of which address I choose!!