Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by raychelabcdefg Best app I've ever used. The latest private beta is so ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raychelabcdefg View Post
    Best app I've ever used. The latest private beta is so awesome, can't wait for the next.

How does one go about getting on this "private beta team"
    I want in!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

WirelessVC no está en línea Stack level 2
    Audio, unfortunately, will be staying in the Private Beta for a bit ... we've been focusing on memory and performance in the core app recently, and as a result audio isn't yet where we want it to be for full release.

We know a lot of you want audio ... and it's coming ... I promise :-)

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Ok cool, thanks for answering my questions.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

avanderlinde no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    SECRET
    This so awesome! Can't wait till next week to try out this new beta! Question, I am guessing once this new version of Tango comes out we can simply install over the current version correct? Or will we have to remove beta2 first? I also read in the forum somewhere that Viigo will allow you to keep custom settings. One example in my case is I rename some my feeds with custom names to keep then neatly sorted within Viigo. Will this feature be included at some point in the near future where personal settings such as this will be retained? Many thanks to all the stackers and to Viigo team for a truly remarkable product!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes you can install right over the current version without uninstalling. One of the promised custom settings is the ability to delete the topics you don't want in your Viigo - I don't know about the renaming of custom feeds.

It's getting better and better and they're listening to our comments and making changing accordingly.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah. The version 3 of viigo that is coming out soon sounds very exciting. Gotta love viigo. In deed is one of my favorite app. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

deceive no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC31BF
    Cant wait for the new beta. I agree along with everyone else. This is probably my most favorite app. I check it about 20 times a day. I actually don't remember the last time I used my bb browser to get any information.
    Great app! Keep up the good work.

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3
    The audio podcasts was not working well. I was only able to download it once but it has not worked since. I submitted a bug request on this to VIIGO.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Ok, but was there a release to be able to use audio/podcast? If so I never got that and that will explain why I'm unable to use it.

---

--HeavyC.

My release is 3.0.111 and my Audio & Podcasts says "coming soon"

Quote Originally Posted by WirelessVC View Post
    Audio, unfortunately, will be staying in the Private Beta for a bit ... we've been focusing on memory and performance in the core app recently, and as a result audio isn't yet where we want it to be for full release.

We know a lot of you want audio ... and it's coming ... I promise :-)
    I guess mine isn't the "private beta" version. Confusing but it'll get to all of us in time. Thanks for all the good work in on this product.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    My release is 3.0.111 and my Audio & Podcasts says "coming soon"
    Yeah same for me.

---

--HeavyC.

Heavy, I guess we missed the boat on the early beta - can't have everything OR be there all the time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12