does someone know keyboard shortcuts for viigo -- things like next page, next feed, etc? ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

viigo shortcuts?

Advertisement

does someone know keyboard shortcuts for viigo -- things like next page, next feed, etc? thanks.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: viigo shortcuts?

I know T and B work from the feeds list to go to the "Top" or "Bottom" of the list. U also functions to jump to the next "Unread" feed.
    From within a feed, you can use B and N to go "Back" a feed or to the "Next" feed.

I'm sure theres a couple more, but those are the only ones I use.
    Last edited by BenMarvin; 10-14-2007 at 03:46 PM.

dionigi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247b941b

anybody else have any tips on this? i love the software and use it constantly, but i still get frustrated that i can't just hit the spacebar to page-down. does anyone know of a page-down shortcut? such a basic interface command to be missing... maybe in the new version?

surfanimal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

also, while in an article, if you want to go to your next feed, press enter.

PIN/ID
    247b941b

Quote Originally Posted by surfanimal View Post
    also, while in an article, if you want to go to your next feed, press enter.
    nice, i never noticed that one.

but that's like three different ways to skip to the next article, and no way to page-down? i only add feeds with full-length articles, so this is an important thing to me.

i guess i'll go back to using google reader with the browser.

WirelessVC no está en línea Stack level 2

FYI ... we are working on the lack of Spacebar PageDown support, but it's an issue with the embedded Browser Control we use in the app ... it doesn't currently support the Spacebar/PageDown ... nor does it allow us to trap the keystroke and send a PageDown to the control. It's a known issue, and we are working with RIM on the problem. Thanks for your patience.

PIN/ID
    247b941b

Thumbs up Re: viigo shortcuts?

Quote Originally Posted by WirelessVC View Post
    FYI ... we are working on the lack of Spacebar PageDown support, but it's an issue with the embedded Browser Control we use in the app ... it doesn't currently support the Spacebar/PageDown ... nor does it allow us to trap the keystroke and send a PageDown to the control. It's a known issue, and we are working with RIM on the problem. Thanks for your patience.
    good to hear!