This was a silent update by Viigo that I found out about because I was ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H

Viigo (project Tango) updated to 3.0.392

Advertisement

This was a silent update by Viigo that I found out about because I was having issues with .383 on my 8900. I contacted support via their new forums, and seems this update was released, but no one was informed, not even Viigo users.
    - http://support.viigo.com/tickets/389

Update seems to address an issue adding Custom RSS feeds which wasn't working correctly on .383. So go get your update guys at http://www.getviigo.com (OTA).
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    thanks for the heads up

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3
    How are you finding it on the 8900 battery? Is it much of a drain? Also - for comparison purposes, which OS version are you using? I had been a big Viigo fan when the product first came out because it was so lightweight. I've been wondering if all the extra features have translated into more resource & battery use, because it seemed that way to me over the last few months. Undecided these days, so looking for others' experiences to compare to.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Quote Originally Posted by vinmontRD View Post
    How are you finding it on the 8900 battery? Is it much of a drain? Also - for comparison purposes, which OS version are you using? I had been a big Viigo fan when the product first came out because it was so lightweight. I've been wondering if all the extra features have translated into more resource & battery use, because it seemed that way to me over the last few months. Undecided these days, so looking for others' experiences to compare to.
    Viigo has been really good for me in terms of battery life (I'm now on .174 beta for 8900) as I even have it set to update every 30min too. I've been a fan of Viigo since I 1st found it and its always been my fav app. I've tried a few advanced features (like podcasting), but they need work which is why its not available I'm assuming. But overall, still a solid app.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks -- I'd been an early fan and cheerleader -- just concerned about perceived increase in size and resource use, but that was probably due to other factors like OS version and theme. I'll crank it up again and see how it goes on my 8900

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Thanks for the info.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    thanks for the info too.....just downloaded