Can anyone help me add Pinstack's pod cast on my Viigo 3.1.352...???... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P

Viigo & Pinstack POD cast.

Advertisement

Can anyone help me add Pinstack's pod cast on my Viigo 3.1.352...???
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    In Viigo, go to Audio and Podcasts. Now click Add Audio and Podcasts and press the menu key. Click Enter URL and paste this url http://images.pinstack.com/uploads/p.../poderator.xml and click OK. The feed should now show up under the News & RSS category in Viigo. You may also want to consider grabbing PodCasts from a developer here on Pinstack. It's a great app and allows you to download the podcast to your SD card to listen to whenever you want.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    Cool...Im messing with PODCAST right now... I think I like it better than viingo... I might just get rid of it. PODCAST is more user friendly...
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Sure is and I love being able to download the cast to my card and take my BB in the car with me and listen to it there.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS