Was wondering if anyone's heard of the ability to set your Home DVR with your ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0

Verizon FiOS

Advertisement

Was wondering if anyone's heard of the ability to set your Home DVR with your cell phone and if it's available for blackberries and if so the storm?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I think its a service offered by direct tv and is just something you would do through there web site and not via an app. I could be wrong and I also don't think Dish Network offers it. I would love it if they did.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    i'm about to get FIOS next Friday ... so i will let you know if I can set the DVR from my Storm ... but the website sez

"Never Miss a Show – FiOS TV Remote DVR
    Never worry about forgetting to record your favorite show or sports game again. Now, you can easily schedule recordings, look up shows, set parental controls and so much more through any Internet connection. Remote DVR lets you program your DVR and watch the game when you want to."

so ... maybe from Opera-Mini??? lets see
    Last edited by mcm180; 01-31-2009 at 12:56 AM. Reason: add red
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I know you can do this with AT&T (set the DVR from your PC or wireless phone). I see the commercial all the time. Don't know about Verizon though.

keizerjrr no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use it with Direct tv.... in fact I just told my HD DVR in the living room to record "Eagle Eye" and I am still at work.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

arghhh!!!

just checked their website and their "virtual customer support guy" says NO

check it out

only three phones supported at this time , surprisingly the Storm is not on that list!!!! arghhh!

"Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Verizon just continues to disappoint! They launch fios then they're flagship touchscreen phone and no support for remote dvr boohoo
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    The att thing is proprietary on their own cable setup.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~