Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The fast scrolling news on right has these items listed November 29th 2006 This Product ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

OldTimer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3040B2F1

Re: verichat died!!

Advertisement

The fast scrolling news on right has these items listed
    November 29th 2006
    This Product Discontinuance Notification is to inform you of the intention of Nokia to discontinue selling the VeriChat product effective immediately

Did Nokia buy Intellisync maybe??

It is a nice product!

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

ok, just downloaded verichat to my cingular pearl, entered my login info and viola! i am in!

kelmi99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241D941A

Question Geez

Same problem here, I cant regenerate my key either. I am still trying to find a solution to this!

Geez

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    The current users are still supported.

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    My verichat has not worked in the past 2 weeks...I have since given up....they had this one feature "Buddy Pounce" That I loved !! Wonder if there are any other programs that have this feature.....dern !

Even if the alerted buddy was on, then jumped off at least I was alerted that the buddy was on..I would use this as an reciept notice !! LOL if they were online, they read their messages.....RATS ! GGggrrrr !

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    My verichat has not worked in the past 2 weeks...I have since given up....they had this one feature "Buddy Pounce" That I loved !! Wonder if there are any other programs that have this feature.....dern !

Even if the alerted buddy was on, then jumped off at least I was alerted that the buddy was on..I would use this as an reciept notice !! LOL if they were online, they read their messages.....RATS ! GGggrrrr !

Gandalf no está en línea Stack level 1

Well, I have been using Verichat for over a year now. My 8700c died and I had to rebuild it. Now I can not get Verichat to run beyond its 15 day trail period. I have lost the Registration ID and License key in the email messages which was lost during the rebuild on my bb. Now that Vereichat has been discontinued, can anyone help with codes? May sound like an unethical request, but I really like the IM capabilities of Verichat since they have added Google chat.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Damn its gone forever and right when I started to hear such good things for it. So terrible!!

Gandalf no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Damn its gone forever and right when I started to hear such good things for it. So terrible!!
    I have found that WebMessenger is a good IM client replacement for Verichat and it is free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12