So, when I type my sirius login information into uSirius and click "Ok" to login...it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

boblincoln no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3180B706

uSirius Issue, password

Advertisement

So, when I type my sirius login information into uSirius and click "Ok" to login...it changes my password to a very long password that is clearly not correct. Anyone else have this problem?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    that's odd...

i haven't installed this app. would my current sirius subscription cover the use on the bb? if so, i'll install and try to test with you.

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    It should. I'm following this guide to get my sirius to stream on my blackberry.

http://www.zianet.com/nmstratus/blac...iRtypiRate.pdf

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ok bob, it will take me a bit to get everything downloaded and get passwords etc.

i have a sirius sub for my truck and hubby has one for his. then we have an extra one we take camping so this should work with no extra cost .. hopefully

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ok bob, it will take me a bit to get everything downloaded and get passwords etc.

i have a sirius sub for my truck and hubby has one for his. then we have an extra one we take camping so this should work with no extra cost .. hopefully
    Thanks Cherri. I tried resetting the access to uSirius and even downloaded a new copy...nothing. I'll keep trying and hope to hear that you have some success. I could sure use Sirius on my cell phone during the dull walks to class.

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    I've searched everywhere and nobody seems to have this problem where uSirius changes your password as soon as you click the box to save it. Has anyone run into this before? I'll give it a little while longer and then throw in the towel on uSirius.

cgcmgr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by boblincoln View Post
    So, when I type my sirius login information into uSirius and click "Ok" to login...it changes my password to a very long password that is clearly not correct. Anyone else have this problem?

I have this exact same problem. Usirius was working fine and then I was getting codec errors using Orb. I noticed the URLs were not updating correctly in Usirius (each station had the same URL) so I uninstalled Usirius and reinstalled it hoping this would fix it. Now when I login to Usirius, I get a login error saying either my password or user name is incorrect. I know it is correct because I use the same username and password to login to Sirius on Sirius.com and it works there. When I bring up the settings in Usirius, it shows my password as being extremely long when in fact is it not. I keep changing the password to the correct password, try a login, fail and then look at the password and it is again long. I've unistalled Usirius numerous times, deleted all the registry references and deleted the stored login info. Anyone have any ideas?

Chris

lungdoctor no está en línea Stack level 1

uSirius password issue

I am having the same issue with a long password being inserted into the password box. This started after I updated to windows 7 ultimate. Did not do a clean install but an upgrade install. Was working without difficulty with windows vista. Not certain if it is an issue with windows 7, or a corrupted password being inserted on top of the saved password. New to windows 7 and not certain how to look for password completion settings. Any suggestions would be helpful as this program is no longer support by millard software. Thanks Dr. A