I've got a BES Server set up, connected to my exchange server, with only my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

SubnetMask no está en línea Stack level 1

Using BES to deploy apps

I've got a BES Server set up, connected to my exchange server, with only my Blackberry connected to it. Right now, I have Google Maps v2.3.1 being pushed out from the BES Server, and I THINK Worldmate Live 2.5.20 (it's in the list, but hasn't shown up back on my phone yet, although I just added it so it could take a bit). The other apps I'd like to have my BES push out are Tellme, WeatherEye and MAYBE AIM (AIM isn't overly important; I wouldn't mind having it, but if I can't, no big deal). I downloaded the WeatherEye JAD file, and placed it in a folder in the "Applications" directory along side the timezone patcher I was pushing, Google Maps and Worldmate, but it didn't show up in the list, I'm assuming because it's a JAD and doesn't have a COD files, although the loader added a PKG and XML file to the directory. These are pretty much all the apps I want on my Blackberry, and I'd like to not have to chase them down and install them any time I need to wipe my blackberry or if it dies and I need it replaced. Is it possible to get these other apps to push from the BES Server?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    You can push down whatever apps you have the .alx and .cod for. That's the only way I've been able to push apps down from BES.

~via BB (