Anyone here use wisespent?... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod

Users of Wisespent?

Advertisement

Anyone here use wisespent?

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    I ran it during the Beta test. I have access to the Internet and a PC very frequently, so the software was not a BIG plus for me. I can get my balance and track accounts online much easier. Plus, my wife works at the bank and is all over our accounts everyday.

Wisespent is a very well thought out and useful program for those that need a check registar and account/ exspense management tool. Phil and the rest of the group worked very closely with the testers and their feedback. For a prgram in their catagory, Wisespent has everyone else beat.

That's interesting. I haven't really installed Wisespent yet. I try to limit what I install in my BB unless it becomes a "MUST HAVE."

Let me see if I gather this correctly, you're telling me that Wisespent connects "real-time" to your bank accounts? If so, how about security issues?

Anyway, in the same sense, I'm interested in this for the actual expense reports. I do a lot of travelling and keeping track of expenses is a pain. It would be nice to have and track it in BB with a solid software.

As far as bank account managing, my wife is all over the online web account management and she basically handles all that so I won't really have true use to it. Unless of course, it accesses data real time then I can see that would be sort of useful.

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    Wisespent does NOT access data from the Internet for accounts. That would be AWESOME. It will however back up and sync to desktop programs like Microsoft Money and I think Quicken and some others.

For tracking expenses while on the road it would be great. there is an Expense catagory pre-set in the program and you can create specifics for certain trips, cards or accounts.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    wisespent user here also. looks like we'll have a few more users from the contest soon.

Wisespent no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2026F049
    Quote Originally Posted by cbotd
    Wisespent does NOT access data from the Internet for accounts. That would be AWESOME. It will however back up and sync to desktop programs like Microsoft Money and I think Quicken and some others.

For tracking expenses while on the road it would be great. there is an Expense catagory pre-set in the program and you can create specifics for certain trips, cards or accounts.
    I can confirm that it does not connect DIRECTLY BUT WILL DO SOON

Quote Originally Posted by Wisespent
    Quote Originally Posted by cbotd

I can confirm that it does not connect DIRECTLY BUT WILL DO SOON

Whaaaaaaaat!! Omg...that will be truly awesome! How long till it has this capability!

Wisespent no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2026F049
    I cant say when only before christmas. :wink:

PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    I would be on the software for good if it will read from my online account info. That's incredible!

This will definately be a good christmas present.

kurrupt_1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23AEA032

Re: Users of Wisespent?

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Phil from Wisespent?

I used wise spent, until i lost the bought version. now I can't get a hold of anyone to correct this issue.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Kurrupt, Phil is on vacation but his email is phil@wisespent.com

Let me know if you get him I have his Blackberry pin. Check his profile here to see if listed. If not I wouldn't want to give it out.

kurrupt_1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23AEA032

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    Kurrupt, Phil is on vacation but his email is phil@wisespent.com

Let me know if you get him I have his Blackberry pin. Check his profile here to see if listed. If not I wouldn't want to give it out.

Thankx,
    I do have his pin as well. Please PIN me and let me know when he will be back from vacavtion.

Nic
    400D95E1