Not sure if anybody posted this but if somebody did sorry for the double post....I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow Upvise:: Sync notes with Pc...and more

Not sure if anybody posted this but if somebody did sorry for the double post....I was just searching around and i found a app which can be used kind of like a notes to sync with your account on your desktop..Here's a little more description..i haven't tried it yet but i am installing it on my BB right now and see how it goes seems's what you cant do

Access Wikipedia on your mobile phone
    Imagine having the entire knowledge of the largest collaborative encyclopedia in the world at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere. Just type in any word on your mobile and download instantly the entire Wikipedia article specially formatted for your mobile device. You can also bookmark any article to a create a list of favorites in your account. Learn more

Read RSS News
    Sitting in another useless meeting? Just pick up your phone and start reading the latest news feeds on the spot. With the Upvise RSS News app, you can add your favorite RSS feeds from your web account and download them instantly on your mobile. You can also bookmark any interesting article to your list of favorites. Learn more

Mobile Contacts
    Manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account. With the Contacts app, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account. Learn more

Send a quick note from your desktop to your mobile. Type in some information you want to remember in your mobile and retrieve the note later on from your web account. With the Notebooks app, you can store and classify your notes by creating personal notebooks, and access all your notes on-the-go. Learn more

Shopping Lists
    Manage your shopping lists on your desktop and your mobile. You can maintain several lists, for different types of shops or items, i.e. one for groceries, for healthcare items, for household items,... Learn more

Find it at

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    ask me
    Sounds interesting might have to this out. Thanks ~via BB (