Hi....Not sure if anyone has been using this but this has been a lifesaver for ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

UPVISE for blackberry...wireless sync for contacts,notes and more!!!

Advertisement

Hi....Not sure if anyone has been using this but this has been a lifesaver for me because i do not use outlook to sync contacts and have been searching desperately for an application that syncs the blackberry(contacts)to an online website

Here it goes:

In the main menu,you have quite a few options:

1.wikipedia:you can search just about anything and everything using this and you could also search in different languages:english,dutch,french,spanish and italian.

2.RSS news:You could also add RSS feeds to this application.Though from my opinion,the RSS feeds are not as impressive as viigo,you could still add quite a good selection of feeds.

3.Shopping listsone of my favourite's )You could create different shopping list for you daily,weekly or monthly needs or create whatever kind of list for things you need to buy.(i'm so forgetful when doing grocery shopping and this comes in really handy)

4.Notebooks:For you to record whatever you want lol...similar to the blackberry's memo pad but a few customize options

5.Contactsmy favourite)....this allows you to add contacts and also sort them in groups.

what makes this application really attractive is that you are able to sync the above 5 choices to UPVISE's website and also from the website to your blackberry.so if you key in something on the UPVISE's website for example in notes or contacts,the changes will reflect in the application.

This application is completely FREE which makes it even better.....lol.....some screenshots below......Enjoy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Where did you find this?

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Forgot to mention the website.

www.upvise.com

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Where did you find this?
    Cant really remember....but ive been using it for awhile...............i think berryreview posted it sometime back if im not mistaken.........

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    The website was what I was asking about LOL Thanks for the link.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    This looks awesome thanks.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    The website was what I was asking about LOL Thanks for the link.
    oh...lol....your're welcome.....hehe

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    This looks awesome thanks.
    lol it is to me as long as there is wireless sync for contacts which was what i really needed....hehe......

mz pnut no está en línea Stack level 2
    Great find! I was looking for something to sync wirelessly with my contacts as well. Does this sync to the BB contacts or do you have to go to an external site to get your contacts?

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by mz pnut View Post
    Great find! I was looking for something to sync wirelessly with my contacts as well. Does this sync to the BB contacts or do you have to go to an external site to get your contacts?
    it sync all the contacts in your bb to upvise website and vice versa...its pretty quick and easy......

bonebox no está en línea Stack level 3
    My wife and I have been using this since last year when it was called Unyverse. I think I came across it on Handango. The name was just recently changed to Upvise. We mainly use it for shopping lists, which is pretty handy. We have both our BBs synched to the same account, so when we go shopping together we split up and check things off the list as we go, and it updates on both our phones so we know who got what.