Hi All, I have the BB 8700g. I've been using OM 3.1 for awhile to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

imrer no está en línea Stack level 1

Question upgraded to opera mini 4 - lost several bookmarks

Advertisement

Hi All,

I have the BB 8700g. I've been using OM 3.1 for awhile to supplement the BB browser and have several bookmarks saved in it that were not saved in the BB browser. I upgraded to OM 4 last night, and have 2 quirks -- first, it didn't delete 3.1, just installed 4.0 (so I can run either), though the icons are the same so it's confusing; second, a few of my bookmarks have disappeared from my OM bookmarks file (in both 3.1 and 4.0). Is there any way for me to get those back? It's just a few, but there's no way for me to recreate them.

I did a system backup last week, but I don't believe that OM bookmarks get backed up using the desktop manager software, do they?

Thanks for any suggestions.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: upgraded to opera mini 4 - lost several bookmarks

To the best of my knowledge 4.0 was a simple overwrite install if you had 3.1. There was no migration/backup of bookmarks from 3.1.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

imrer no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: upgraded to opera mini 4 - lost several bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    To the best of my knowledge 4.0 was a simple overwrite install if you had 3.1. There was no migration/backup of bookmarks from 3.1.
    thanks for the reply. Two of my bookmarks did transfer to 4.0, it's the other 4 or 5 that disappeared. Also, 3.1 still is on my phone and I can use it if I click that icon. Though just as with 4.0, only those 2 bookmarks remain, the others are gone from 3.1 as well.