Good morning everyone, I tried searching the forum for my current problem but I haven't ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

unique google talk error

Advertisement

Good morning everyone,

I tried searching the forum for my current problem but I haven't seen anyone with this problem.

A few months ago I setup a jabber account using my google account so I can be able to access my msn and aim from one application. When used with google talk on a pc or ichat on my mac it works fine.

I downloaded google talk and tried to login and I got a weird message queue overload error. Now this is strange I know but what makes it even stranger is I downloaded the im+ trial and my google talk works fine. How is this possible? Is it a big with google talk bb app?

I love im+ it works great but the fifty dollar price tag is a little too much for my pocket book.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

Re: unique google talk error

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I stopped using GT4BB after 4.1. It just was not stable!

I think the best thing which can be done is for someone to "hack" the app code so that any jabber server can be inserted, instead of the default Google Talk jabber server.

But how to extract the code???

Not that I would want a user configured setting. Not at all, I would be happy with a code change in a text editor to permanently change to a new jabber server.

Oh well, I can keep dreaming.