Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok let me start by saying I hope I am posting this in the right ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Uncaught exception??

Advertisement

Ok let me start by saying I hope I am posting this in the right place.
    The problem first started with bb411. After having it on my Blackberry for awhile, it suddenly started throwing an (Uncaught exception java lang error) I deleted it. Problem solved. Ok, now all of a sudden just today, bbcorector started doing the same thing. Deleted that app as well,problem solved.
    Does anyone have any idea why this would just happen? Both apps were working fine up until they started throwing the error message.
    I have the new 8700g with Tmo.
    Any ideas would be very helpful. As I would like to reinstall these apps. Thanks for your help in advance.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Re: Uncaught exception??

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    Ok let me start by saying I hope I am posting this in the right place.
    The problem first started with bb411. After having it on my Blackberry for awhile, it suddenly started throwing an (Uncaught exception java lang error) I deleted it. Problem solved. Ok, now all of a sudden just today, bbcorector started doing the same thing. Deleted that app as well,problem solved.
    Does anyone have any idea why this would just happen? Both apps were working fine up until they started throwing the error message.
    I have the new 8700g with Tmo.
    Any ideas would be very helpful. As I would like to reinstall these apps. Thanks for your help in advance.
    The same thing started happening to me, but after I put on that app askmenow...maybe that has something to do with it....

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~I have no problem with the ask me now app. As I said earlier it was the bb411 and bbcorrector. And we are not getting the same error message. In your case, I would delete the app and see if you still get the error message. Or you can track down the pesky app thru your logs. Good luck.

cornelius no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2035BC65

i got the same message but it disable a couple of my of my themes. even the default theme.sometimes my bb freezes up since this happened.the 411 worked fine but I deleted it just in case.stil got the same thing.i reboot ,reloaded,everything but still have the same problem.i have a 7100g. it worked fine up to this point.anyone can help me

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

this one was closed? I'd like to see us get to the bottom of this.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Since this popped up in an PinStack Content Alert I thought it might be a good idea to repeat Hayden's question.

Any Help out there? John, Butterfly2, did you ever figure out what caused it and how to clear?

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Yeah, for me it was just a case of deleteing the 2 apps that were the problem. Those being the BB411 (old version) and BB corrector. I have since reinstalled the new updated version of BB411 and have had no problems. I tried to reinstall the BB corrector, within 5 minutes, I had the same problem. So I just deleted BB corrector and problem solved for me.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Thanks John. Good to know BB411 was corrected.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

play11dg no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah, same thing it happened to my 7290. is RX theme causing that uncaught expection: java.lang.nullpointer exception. I really like that theme but i changed it to Highway Theme. It seems doing fine so far, can anyone tell me what uncaught expection:java.lang.nullpointer exception really mean? Have anyone got an idea what caused it?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

some folks have attributed these problems to certain Icons on the Custom Themes. I have never seen this problem with themes.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

I, too, have had this problem --twice. First, it appeared out of the blue and with only a couple 3rd party apps on it. I did the restoration of BB software, thing, and the uncaught exceptions disappeared --even with the 3rd party apps on board.

I then installed MyAlarm, MFRadio & Radiobee. suddenly, UEs are back. I deleted MFRadio & Radiobee since the problems started with their advent, and no change. I'm puzzled as all heck.
    ...Yogich

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

BTW: That's 'uncaught exception: Permission denied' in my case, and only appears on hard reboot, just before the 'checking security...' message.
    ...Yogich

jmb180 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_qm_peer(134)

Hi everyone,

I downloaded a clown fish theme for my blackberry pearl 8100 today. It looks very smart!

Unfortunately, it won't let me open BB Messenger. This is a bit of a bummer, cos I use it a fair bit to message friends, swap pics, etc.

When I click to open, my BB thinks for a moment, then displays:

Uncaught exception: Application net_net_rim_bb_qm_peer(136) is not responding; process terminated

Does anyone know where I went wrong? Is there an easy fix out there? I've tried a long batt pull and that didn't seem to make much of a difference.

Thanks (in anticipation) for your helpful comments and advice.

Cheers,

jmb180

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

speaking of BB411, I have been having a problem where i will search for something like a nationwide grocery store addy and when i look it says "bad dns". why cant it find it? is it the way i am searching?
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

ivanb47 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast