Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FYI-Tweet from Ubertwitter: From: @UberTwiter Sent: Aug 12, 2009 8:41a We are happy to announce ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46

Ubertwitter Beta-4 now available for release!

Advertisement

FYI-Tweet from Ubertwitter:

Sent: Aug 12, 2009 8:41a

We are happy to announce that UberTwitter Beta-4 is now available to download at http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/download.php Enjoy!

sent via UberTwitter
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0

Here are some of the changes :

• Multiple Accounts - You can now configure multiple accounts, each with their own set of on-device preferences.
    • You can now BLOCK people!
    • Video Integration - We have partnered with TwitVid.com to offer you an outstanding video integration.
    • Goto user - You can now enter twitter users name and go directly to their timeline
    • URL Shortening - we've integrated with bit.ly so you can easily send those long URLs now and not bump up against the 140 limit
    • MUCH faster photo uploads, significantly improving the user experience.
    • Use of the internal GPS is now solidly supported with proper fallback to cell tower based location when GPS isn't available.
    • Icon Caching If you have and SD card, we will cache avatar icons on the card, increasing the speed of timeline displays and reducing network traffic.
    • You can now select pictures and videos that have already been take and are on your device. The interface shows the most recent at the top and offers a preview so you can verify it is the picture/video you expected!
    • When composing a tweet you can now insert symbols from a large selection of commonly available characters such as smiley's, hearts, etc.
    • Integrated advertisements - Please note, the ads are there to support the freely distributable version of ÜberTwitter. Users that purchase ÜberTwitter will not have advertisement in their version.
    • We've streamlined the friends and followers lists
    • You can now see both the number of friends, followers, and tweets sent when viewing the details of a tweet.
    • Replying to a DM from the timeline will now correctly send a DM and not a regular tweet
    • Fixed the bug in reply all where it would truncate some twitter user names
    • Added reply all to the menu when viewing a tweet

Visit their site http://ubertwitter.com/Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yea i just loaded it on bb going to give it a run

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I will definitely try it out, not sure I can dump socialscope for it, but will test it out for sure
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I will definitely try it out, not sure I can dump social scope for it, but will test it out for sure
    if anyone was to dump SS they would have to be out they mind, tho ubertwitter and a few others are changing and making the apps a little better so who knows. I just hate that SS pops it all on the device memory and sucks it bad when they should of had it save to memory card

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Just received this tweet from UT about their paid version coming out in a couple of weeks:

Sent: Aug 12, 2009 9:35a

For all those wondering, yes, we will off a paid version that is ad-free. Expect another update within 2 weeks!

sent via web
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    They have definitely made some great improvements...but I love the tabbed feature of socialscope
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    They have definitely made some great improvements...but I love the tabbed feature of socialscope
    Yea they have made some good improvements, but i feel their menu is way to long, maybe need to make a custom menu with some submenus in it. and i wish they would allow the ability to upload to twitpic, instead of just their site, mypict.me. and make an option to hit enter to send tweet. Other than that it has improved greatly from the initial release. I have sent them some feedback about these features but still no response . But I am with you, like the tabbed feature of SS and I just like SS in general . I think I am still sold with them...
    -Josh

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    so many ppl bashing the new update on Twitter....not sure why, it's been working great for me!!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    What version is this beta?..... What about the adds are there any?
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.130 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    There's a big add right at top. Its 0.909
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    so i uninstalled the app and it still leaves a archived app? there how do i delete that?

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Highlight the app, press menu key, select delete!

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I have been using Twitter through the browser on my BB (when I do use it). Would this app be recommend over my current method? For a casual user?

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    I tried that theres no option?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Looks like UT beta 5 is out as of September 15 - has that been posted?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast