Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by azstar You could have ignored the pop-up. They will have 2 versions ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    You could have ignored the pop-up. They will have 2 versions once out of beta, a free and a "pro" version. Be sure to check out beta 2 when launched the features list will be greatly improved
    Thanks az. Will do. So nice of you to cool me down. I find these license pop ups dreadful, and either remove the app or buy the license key to resolve the issue once and for all. God knows how much I have spent on third party apps on so many devices I have
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    ~via smartphone mobile.
    P.S. Sorry az, something went wrong with my post. Got into the quote section. My apologies. Didn't mean to hijack your post
    pinstack.com~
    Last edited by banglaberry; 04-29-2009 at 12:37 PM.

element27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30573FEE
    I was a huge Twitterberry user for a long time and ya, UerTwitter is awesome too but for now I'm loving the Yatca...

The way I see it is it depends on how many people (and who) you follow cause if you have tons of messages coming in then Yatca will cram up your message list fast! Personally, I got to a point with Twitter where I was getting way more messages then I could read. I decided to drop everyone I was following and only follow people I know in real life and a blog or two and now Yatca works nice. Following tons a people or Ashton Kutcher then maybe Twitterberry or Uber is a better choice.

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4
    another vote here for UberTwitter. I was using Twitterberry for the longest time but was not happy with it. Nothing but compliments for UberTwitter. I really wanted to try SocialScope but it's been at least a month and a half since I requested an account with SocialScope. :-(
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Yup Ubertwitter is Uber-kool..lol
    not only is the name the best one out of all the twitter apps, but it does work the best out of all that ive tried...cant wait for the beta 2 to come out with updates, i think this app is a must have or at least one you have to try for any twitter user
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    I have been using UberTwitter for a few days now. Very happy with it in general. But I don't know how to upload the pictures that I take with my BB camera. Can you guys show me how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    At this time you can't, unless you take a photo while in UberTwitter. You not able to upload photos that are already on your phone. They will be releasing a new version within the next week, so be patient. For now, install TwitterBerry and upload them, as that's what I do right now, which works fine. Then after the new beta is released of ÜT, that'll be all you need.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm also using uberTwitter but another choice is Tiny Twitter. Of these, I think the only one with alerts is TwitterBerry if that matters to you.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    On the storm you can go to your pictures directory and select a picture and then hit menu key and select send to ubertwitter. But like they say the storm is the only one supported now I believe.

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    I have this one problem with UberTwitter. I can't seem to find a way to delete my unwanted status updates from by BB using UberTwitter. I can only go on the twitter website to delete those. Just wondering if this is the same for other twitter applications for BB.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    i just went and installed a few and gave them a run and i tell ya tiny twitter was nice and best for me

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Messing around with SocialScope...

Lestes no está en línea Developer

Twitter in IM+ 7.0.5. beta

Twitter is now supported in IM+ Messenger beta 7.0.5 version.

The most active beta-testers will be awarded with licences for IM+ or any other product of SHAPE Services!

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestes View Post
    Twitter is now supported in IM+ Messenger beta 7.0.5 version.

The most active beta-testers will be awarded with licences for IM+ or any other product of SHAPE Services!

yea i am on that now and have been sending in emails from the site but they should of had a bug report and prob report own forum cause when i post changes or something that should be added and then had a prob it sucks that its goin to the same place lol when it should be goin to the right people also i see the facebook prob is still not fixed

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I'm really digging Ubertwitter.

Agree... Uber is great !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12