I just found this application this morning, I installed the generic Java version onto my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

Twibble. Twitter/TwitterPic Client "Twitter Lovers Rejoice!"

Advertisement

I just found this application this morning, I installed the generic Java version onto my 8310 and it works great. You can tweet and post twitpics from this app. It has auto updating and a location function also. I haven't tried Direct Messages on it yet, but everything else seems to work fine.

One small annoyance, I have to give it permission everytime it needs to access something on my BB and I have all security settings set to "Allow". Other than that, so far it's definately a "Two Thumbs Up"!

Info and links can be found http://www.twibble.de/2008/05/28/new-twibble-mobile/

Enjoy and As Always...
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

tsykes no está en línea Stack level 2
    How does this compare to twitterberry?

PIN/ID
    A Colata
    It's much more robust, many more features. Of course it will be more memory intensive also. Auto updating instead of manual. It also supports TwitPic, it's a very nice app.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    I have the curve 8320 I get error starting twibble module twibble has verification error 296 at offset 8b76...anyone know what that is?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Did you install the generic java version or the Blackberry COD file. I have no clue what it is but I installed the generic java version. Which ever one you tried, delete and try the other.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by pegb856 View Post
    Did you install the generic java version or the Blackberry COD file. I have no clue what it is but I installed the generic java version. Which ever one you tried, delete and try the other.
    I tried the ota...but I was on twibble site and in there msgs to the public...this was mentioned...It definitely does not yet work on Blackberry devices since RIM requires the application to be signed. I think that y I m having the module permission error!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    A Colata
    The COD OTA or the .JAD OTA?
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Quote Originally Posted by pegb856 View Post
    The COD OTA or the .JAD OTA?
    I went to the link in your thread and follow da instructions to download to the bb from browser!!
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I haven't encountered any problems on my 8310, sorry I'm not much help. There is a link for the COD file down in the comment section of the page if you'd like to try that.

Update: I haven't been able to get GPS to work with it.
    Last edited by pegb856; 06-17-2008 at 10:36 PM.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!