I've relied on handmark software's MobileDB application to store all of my non-secure server addresses, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

andrewconrad no está en línea Stack level 1

<treo convert!> Anyone port MobileDB data?

Advertisement

I've relied on handmark software's MobileDB application to store all of my non-secure server addresses, software serial numbers, etc, etc accross 4 different treo models (started on the 180!)

now that i'm a happy BB convert, i'm trying to figure out how to migrate all that data to my device. am i best-off exporting the databases to some CSV (or equiv.) and viewing them as excel files?

many thanks in advance.

andy

furrbrain no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F98B

Thumbs up Re: <treo convert!> Anyone port MobileDB data?

I'm considering the same problem as I have data in various things from my palm. ThinkDB, Shadow Planner etc. About 8 years worth in PalmOS

The first step I'll be dealing with is finding DB software for the BB that will sync with Access or Excel on my Desktop. I can get the goods from the PDA to the Desktop.

Anybody know of a BB app that will sync with Microsoft Money?

keith.pound@ no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20467FCE

Re: <treo convert!> Anyone port MobileDB data?

Keep looking and let us know if you find something! These are the 2 apps I miss from my Palm days. I emailed Ultrasoft to ask them if they were going to port their Money app to BB but got no response.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~