Living in Orlando means lots of traffic. I'm looking for a good application with traffic ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mavericmechanik no está en línea Stack level 2

traffic app question

Advertisement

Living in Orlando means lots of traffic. I'm looking for a good application with traffic for my bold, free being best. Right now I have google maps, which works good, but it only shows traffic on the major highways, and most of my commute consists of other major roads that are not highways. Does anyone know any traffic applications that will show the traffic on other major roads, and not just the highways? Hopefully something not expensive or free.
    Thank You

j_chicago no está en línea Stack level 1
    Traffic applications need to get the data from sensors built with-in the road. Usually only highways have the sensors enbedded into the roadway. Otherwise, traffic reports come from observation. So watch the news and read the paper for special events that will effect your commute.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Try the ones listed in this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ic_apps-95846/

boomergolf no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244F2754
    try using wls.live.com it has traffic aswell as other things and shows some non hwy roads
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

PN 244F2754