Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dear friends, a new version (2.1) of Follow-Up! was released today for testing purposes. The ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb Track your e-mails AND contacts - Follow-Up 2.1 available for download

Advertisement

Dear friends,

a new version (2.1) of Follow-Up! was released today for testing purposes. The biggest improvement is that now you can follow-up not only to e-mails, but also to contacts.
    It is simple - you pick a contact from the address book, hit Follow-Up! and you can easily create a follow-up reminder to yourself. Also, the application allows you to attach the contact information to the note of the reminder - so when the time comes and the reminder pops up, you can easily take the appropriate action by selecting a phone number or an e-mail address.

We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, because it is you, the users, who shape our software. Also, new screenshots are on the way.

Thank you all!
    The Link2 team
    And the link is:
    Link2 - Practical BlackBerry Utilities

crupp no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Track your e-mails AND contacts - Follow-Up 2.1 available for download

Downloaded to my 8703e and do not see the option for Follow up in my address book drop down or my message drop down. Any thoughts.
    Having the latest electronics, not priceless

Quote Originally Posted by crupp
    Downloaded to my 8703e and do not see the option for Follow up in my address book drop down or my message drop down. Any thoughts.
    Hi,
    thank you for downloading our software. It is strange that you cannot see the Follow-Up! options. The Follow-Up! option should be available to you when you have an e-mail or a contact open. Also, could you please try to reboot your BlackBerry? Hopefully this could help...

Thank you and have a great day!
    The Link2 Team

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Thanks MagicDev, we do appreciate all your hard work.

crutcherk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3280610B

I just tried this. It is the one thing I miss from my PPC. The great thing is that it makes the reminder an appointment in the calender.
    Great app people.

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    MagicDev - I am not sure if you were aware of this but I went to your website to download follow-up 2.1 and since I wanted to do it over the air I followed the links but when it came up it was saying version 1.1. Shouldn't it be version 2.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Felixtc
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    MagicDev - I am not sure if you were aware of this but I went to your website to download follow-up 2.1 and since I wanted to do it over the air I followed the links but when it came up it was saying version 1.1. Shouldn't it be version 2.1?
    Felixtc,

thank your for pointing this out, we took care of the problem. And please, if you happend to try our app, we would be very happy for any feeback.

Thank you and have a great day!

The Link2 Team - http://www.link-two.com/bb.html

crupp no está en línea Stack level 2

Has anyone successfully used Follow up that is on a BES?
    Having the latest electronics, not priceless

Quote Originally Posted by crupp
    Has anyone successfully used Follow up that is on a BES?
    We are trying to figure out where the problem is. If anybody else is experiencing the same problem, please let us know.

Thank you
    The Link2 Team

Dear friends,

we have finally released the newest version of Tag-It!.
    It is now possible to:

- set a "Due" date for a message - predefined values are Due Today, Due Tomorrow, Due End of This Week etc..

- search based on tags AND the due date; it is also possible to search for OVERDUE messages or for instance for OVERDUE messages tagged with "Business" and "Financial" etc..

We are looking forward to hearing your feedback & suggestions, which we very appreciate.
    Also, anyone who tries our app and e-mails us will be given a discount once we ship.

Thank you all!

And the link (both .zip & OTA): http://www.link-two.com/bb.html

mdspriggs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I installed ver 2.1 but now cannot delete it because it doen't show in my application list on my bb. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I just happened to come accross the answer in another thread about uninstalling apps not listed on the main apps menu. I had to go to modules to delete it. Now it is deleted.

I've tried to uninstall from the desktop manager as well, it doesn't show up there either. When I download ver 2.2, open up a contact or message, I have 2 "follow-up!" on my menu, but again only one shows in the apps list.

Quote Originally Posted by mdspriggs
    I installed ver 2.1 but now cannot delete it because it doen't show in my application list on my bb. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I just happened to come accross the answer in another thread about uninstalling apps not listed on the main apps menu. I had to go to modules to delete it. Now it is deleted.

I've tried to uninstall from the desktop manager as well, it doesn't show up there either. When I download ver 2.2, open up a contact or message, I have 2 "follow-up!" on my menu, but again only one shows in the apps list.
    Thank you for lettings us know,

we hope all is working fine now.

The Link2 Team

Dear friends,

we have been notified that the trial version of Follow-Up! has expired. We have fixed the problem now and extended the trial period.

Thank you
    The Link2 Team

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDev
    Dear friends,

we have been notified that the trial version of Follow-Up! has expired. We have fixed the problem now and extended the trial period.

Thank you
    The Link2 Team

hello great applications you have there in the works and i see also improving....

I did want to ask you any chance of a software that can do scheduled emails sending and or sms ?

that way i dont have to remember to send my friend a happy bday email the phone will do it on its own ?>

Quote Originally Posted by ToY9CiTo
    hello great applications you have there in the works and i see also improving....

I did want to ask you any chance of a software that can do scheduled emails sending and or sms ?

that way i dont have to remember to send my friend a happy bday email the phone will do it on its own ?>
    Thank you for your kind words,

we are working on an application that would allow you to schedule automatic e-mails. We are still at the beginning, but once we have something to show, we will post it here.

Thank you
    The Link2 Team
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast