Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, it's really nice to see that two people and an eight year old have ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

KendallParis no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Tipping App

Advertisement

Well, it's really nice to see that two people and an eight year old have mastered math. Please come back and let us all know when you've mastered basic manners and the ability to accept freedom of choice.

It's his/her BlackBerry and that's the application that they want on it. It's as simple as the math.

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

Quote Originally Posted by KendallParis View Post
    Well, it's really nice to see that two people and an eight year old have mastered math. Please come back and let us all know when you've mastered basic manners and the ability to accept freedom of choice.

It's his/her BlackBerry and that's the application that they want on it. It's as simple as the math.
    All I said was, "I agree 100 percent. It's easy math." How is that contrary to "basic manners"? How does it implicate your "freedom of choice"?

KendallParis no está en línea Stack level 1

Because when you agreed 100%, you agreed to the overall arrogance of the initial post. 95% of the things a BlackBerry does or can do, could be considered unnecessary and have been previously mastered, yet we still have them, enjoy them and really shouldn't be questioned or lectured about how we use them.

duffyanneal no está en línea Stack level 1

I agree that these little apps can be very helpful and at times it's nice just to have them there just in case. With that said I do the old decimal trick. I think pcwiz was trying to be helpful, but could have tread a bit more lightly. IMHO, I would not presume for a moment that every 8 year old can do this math nor a good percentage of adults. 95% of what my BB does would not be considered unnecessary.
    Last edited by duffyanneal; 11-25-2007 at 10:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12