Can someone recommend me a good tip calculator for the bb curve? If possible the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

denots113 no está en línea Stack level 1

Tip calculator??

Advertisement

Can someone recommend me a good tip calculator for the bb curve? If possible the OTA link as well. Thanks!

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    If you type in TIP Calculator in the search box in the upper right corner it'll give you several results. I'm using TipMaster
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    Just out of curiousity ( as a rerstaurant manager wanting to know), what your tipping policies are and why?
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

jayjay3031 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243982E1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~not to be rude but if you need to calculate a tip you shouldn't be dining out! Also using the calculator built into your blackberry you can do the same without downloading yet another useless app...its basic math...use the calculator you have...or better yet give a little extra...I paid for a dual masters working on tips!! Pay it forward...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay3031 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~not to be rude but if you need to calculate a tip you shouldn't be dining out! Also using the calculator built into your blackberry you can do the same without downloading yet another useless app...its basic math...use the calculator you have...or better yet give a little extra...I paid for a dual masters working on tips!! Pay it forward...
    nice first post

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    Some people have more complex tipping formulas. When I eat out, I tip so that the final total is rounded to the nearest dollar. The level of service decides whether it's up or down. And I start at 20%. So, try figuring a 20% tip rounded to the nearest final dollar in your head.

Just saying, a tip calculator can be useful. Especially if you're bad at math, like me

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with catstide...nice first post. I also like having a tip calculator. If I had drinks I tip the bartender separately. The meal and dessert is what the servers tip is based on. I also calculate the non-monetary factor of how good the service was in general. A tip calculator also comes in handy if you happen to have a pompous over-bearing server....I can't calculate negative integers in my head.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i just installed tip master.i've been using tip buddy but master is better for two reasons.buddy first takes you to an add for the developer.you just have to click any button to get past it but it's sill a bit annoying.the second thing is the master keeps the info you last entered.i usually tip 18% so i don't have to enter that each time,it's already there.

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    Lolz Kat!! And that's why TipMaster is so cool

~D*Berry~
    Last edited by DiamondD2506; 08-07-2008 at 03:56 PM.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I use GeoTip sometimes. My usual policy is whatever I feel is earned by the server. I'll look at my tax ( around 8% here ) and double it then add a bit more. If the service was remarkable then I add even more. If it wasn't great then I'll leave the Doubled tax amount.

I had the worst service ever a few weeks ago and I left 1 penny. I learned more about the Boob job that the waitress had than I needed to know. I waited for 30 minutes to get the check after prying her away from the table of men behind me. I sent an email to the company. They sent me $40 in food certificates, a personal phone call from the manager and another apology letter. I'll probably try them again in a month or so.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I think this is so funny! I actually laughed out loud. Truer words were never written.

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I use GeoTip sometimes. My usual policy is whatever I feel is earned by the server. I'll look at my tax ( around 8% here ) and double it then add a bit more. If the service was remarkable then I add even more. If it wasn't great then I'll leave the Doubled tax amount.

I had the worst service ever a few weeks ago and I left 1 penny. I learned more about the Boob job that the waitress had than I needed to know. I waited for 30 minutes to get the check after prying her away from the table of men behind me. I sent an email to the company. They sent me $40 in food certificates, a personal phone call from the manager and another apology letter. I'll probably try them again in a month or so.
    Sounds like the way Outback handles guest emails.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Tip calculators also split the check, including taxes - when multiple parties are sharing the table. Can be quite useful, oh MIT graduate.

denots113 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The tip calculator is convenient and very useful when you are dining out, especially when there's a lot of people in your party. Plus, I'm not that good at math... Haha.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I usually tip 10 to 15 %. However the service really depends on how much I tip.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~