I've been wanting a simple app to show me tide tables for a while now, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3

Tide Table software - Request

Advertisement

I've been wanting a simple app to show me tide tables for a while now, and after much searching haven't found much. One app, Wireless Angler, does much more than I need (weather, fishing stuff, etc) and is $5 / month. While it would do the job it's not worth $5 / month to me for something I use 3 - 4 months a year.

Another app, µTide, might work on the BB except there is an install error. Perhaps someone here with the skills and or desire might be willing to tinker with µTide a bit and make it compatible with our BB phones. I know from my search that there a good many of us who want this functionality in a simple app.

http://www.tj-eichler.de/muTide/

Scroll down for the available packages, I was of course interested in the package including the Southeastern states...

The error encountered on install follows as quoted by the author:
    "I was told, that µTide would not install (Message: 907 Jar Error) on a Blackberry 7130.
    If any Blackberry user finds a way of successfully installing µTide or has any idea how to solve the problem, please tell me. As I don't have access to Blackberry devices, I don't know how to get around this problem."

I tried to install on my Curve and got the same result.

I did try a couple of web sites, but have yet to find one that didn't bork the data layout so much as to make it useless.

Thanks!

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm about to give WXSYS' offering a try, but again it does way more than tides and is $10 / month!

https://www.wxsys.com/BBProducts.aspx