Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

the program is working, but i still have to go to my regular sms icon ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

beeutiful37 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423D702

Advertisement

the program is working, but i still have to go to my regular sms icon to see what the other person sent to me instead of seeing it in my thread----i can only see what i have sent

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    it works fine for me, but not sure if i would use it in it's current state. it's a great idea, and i love the concept, and i've been waiting for a program like this, but the actual application of it needs some work.

there's still the "stock" notification in the sms folder. there's no notification by this program about a sms other than a change in the icon. sms in the phone folders are not marked as read when opened in this program.

ideally i would like to see this integrated into the existing sms folder, i think that would solve a lot of the issue. also more options in terms of appearance would be nice, but functionality is more important.

PIN/ID
    2423D702
    update----finally got it to work, but its frozen up on me twice dog gonnit!!!!!

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Sadly being a cdma user I'm kinds screwed, unfortunate because I was pretty pumped for this program.

Even if I could use it I doubt I would, too cumbersome not having it integrated into the stock SMS box.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2423D702
    would be cool if sms would only show up in thread list, and some sort of notification would be available to let u know when msg is recd---emoticons would be great---i still dont see timestamps---ability to save conversation would be lovely!!!!all in all, im loving it so far---gotta figure out how to keep it from freezing up

mdwheaton no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by beeutiful37 View Post
    would be cool if sms would only show up in thread list, and some sort of notification would be available to let u know when msg is recd---emoticons would be great---i still dont see timestamps---ability to save conversation would be lovely!!!!all in all, im loving it so far---gotta figure out how to keep it from freezing up
    Scroll up into the message area, and you'll see the timestamp appear in the bottom status bar. If you don't, please update to the latest beta.

0.7 beta available

Not much new,

* Few more minor bug fixes.
    * Current message is highlighted in red when rolled over

PIN/ID
    2423D702
    BUT I HAVE 0.7--IS that not the latest? also, how in the world do i stop it from freezing up? im still lovin it by the way

BUT I HAVE 0.7--IS that not the latest? also, how in the world do i stop it from freezing up? im still lovin it by the way
    Are you able to give me any more details than "freezing up"? It would help to have the exact OS version and details of possibly how to reproduce.

PIN/ID
    2423D702
    ok i have o.s 4.2.2.171 blackberry 8320 curve---its working great, only say i have 3 names in my list, say lisa, jodee, nikki (all open conversations) when i go out to see if i have a new message (because there is no indicator), doesnt matter which i choose it just gets stuck on the name and doesnt switch to coversation screen---thats when i have to reboot to go to conversation

ok i have o.s 4.2.2.171 blackberry 8320 curve---its working great, only say i have 3 names in my list, say lisa, jodee, nikki (all open conversations) when i go out to see if i have a new message (because there is no indicator), doesnt matter which i choose it just gets stuck on the name and doesnt switch to coversation screen---thats when i have to reboot to go to conversation
    Ok, first of all, I think I'll need to talk directly with Lisa Jodee and Nikki to get to the bottom of this.
    Please update anyway, even though this is marked 0.7, it is newer than the 0.7 you have. I just didn't have a chance to renumber the beta.

PIN/ID
    2423D702
    how do i update? lol---btw, you wouldnt like either lol (maybe lisa) (me) lol

PIN/ID
    2423D702
    hey how do i update?

hey how do i update?
    Just click on the same link again in your BB browser. It will update over what's there with the latest, even though the number is the same.

how do i update? lol---btw, you wouldnt like either lol (maybe lisa) (me) lol
    LOL, I only write this stuff to meet chicks anyway.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast