Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by joecrack Works like a charm for me. The only thing is that ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mdwheaton no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by joecrack View Post
    Works like a charm for me.
    The only thing is that main sms is still primary place for notification.so sms are in 2 places at the same time.
    All in all, beets the default sms app.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I plan on adding support for notifications from this app. So, you'll be able to turn off notifications from the native SMS app and only receive notifications from this one. The only thing I won't be able to control is the icon that show up in the title bar.

mdwheaton no está en línea Stack level 2
    For all those reporting problems, it would be immensely helpful if you would report your exact OS version from Options -> About. That way I can try on the same OS version.

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    Mine works 100% like a charm Excellent program mdwheaton!

I look forward to in the future turning off normal SMS so they are only recieved via bbtext2im.

Shimmy

joecrack no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey all, here I am again.
    TMO 8100 OS is 4.2.1.109
    Still works fine......ha ha ha.
    I've notice that when you read msg from a program default sms is not recognizing it so msg indication is constantly blinking.
    Not a big of a deal, I just go and delete msg on default sms app.

kvaughan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mdwheaton View Post
    For all those reporting problems, it would be immensely helpful if you would report your exact OS version from Options -> About. That way I can try on the same OS version.
    VZW 8130

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    Well congrats on a great program, I love it, its simple but very effective, one suggestion for future releases is a brush up aestically especially now with OS 4.5, I'd like to see some bubble theme ala Jivetalk stuff like that and idependant alerts would be great but so far so good ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joecrack no está en línea Stack level 2
    I gotta say this, cause its so cool.
    Have you notice that when you running multiple conversations at the same time it let's you navigate through them by scrolling your ball right or left.
    Also, when you having texting with one person and another one sends you msg it is displayed as notification below your text placeholder.

I figure I need to give some credit for awesome app, even if it is still in beta.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    still not getting the message on the phone im testing it with.
    i have sprint curve 8330 o.s 4.3.0.127 i ave the icons separated and all permissions allowed and tried a battery pull

ok fixed for me this is helped me i uninstalled the app, reinstalled , reset then it started working gonna love this!!!

mdwheaton this is gonna be a great app let me know if decide to take donations would gladly send one!!

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3
    Awesome going to try it out, passing it along to my store to see how my reps like it.

*Update*

Love the idea of this app, everyone is really excited about it here at work!

Runs a little slower then the normal SMS service, but thats not a huge deal since we are using a third party app for the service.

Issue with the SMS being in 2 spots is not a big issue, def still enjoy the app and most of the time im going back n forth with someone in messages so have my main sms screen open all the time anyway. Even if a message appears twice my inbox wont be as messy as it was before lol

Can't wait for any upcomming updates, but good work its an awesome app!
    Last edited by SokudoBlade; 06-28-2008 at 03:34 PM.
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    Maybe I'm just anal about this, but I would like to see "send" in the menu. I'm so used to double clicking the trackball to send messages that I'm constantly ending my convos. It's rather annoying lol.

Other than that it's running good, AT&T 8310 on os 4.5.0.37

Oh another thing that was mentioned in the last thread to anyone who doesn't already know this. You can turn off the new message indicator through the normal SMS inbox. BB Key->General Options->Display New Message Indicator

As stated though, I think this include e-mail as well as SMS messages even when seperated as there is not a setting for each, only a general one.

*Edit, I stand corrected. You mus turn "Display Message Count" in the general settings to "None"

This combined with turning off the LED indicator should result in not knowing the messages are in 2 places unless you go into the SMS inbox. At which point you can "Mark Prior Unread"

Last edited by StephenGuy; 06-28-2008 at 04:31 PM.
    -Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

trumanhw no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'd like to make a donation towards getting a "final release" ... keep me abridged.

thanks again!

kvaughan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGuy View Post
    Maybe I'm just anal about this, but I would like to see "send" in the menu. I'm so used to double clicking the trackball to send messages that I'm constantly ending my convos. It's rather annoying lol.
    This.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Happy to try this baby out.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast