View Poll Results: How would you rate Magmic's Texas Hold'em King 2 on a scale of 1-10?

Voters
74. Register free to vote on this poll
  • 1 (poor)

6 8.11%

1 1.35%

4 5.41%

1 1.35%

7 9.46%

7 9.46%

13 17.57%

19 25.68%

5 6.76%
  • 10 (excellent)

11 14.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok I downloaded this the other day....I'm a holdem addict....even worse now...lol I love it....now ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

oly8ball no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: texas hold'em king 2 rating?

Advertisement

Ok I downloaded this the other day....I'm a holdem addict....even worse now...lol I love it....now I can play at work(I sometimes drive alot).....and now when I'm at home playing holdem on my PC I'm playin on my BB too........I'm an addict and proud of it....lol
    oly

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

anyone know where to get klondike and THK2 for free? i just had to wipe my BB and reinstall everything and i don't have these games anymore. i do regular backups and they were not put back on my phone, so i assume they don't get backed up.

also, i already used the free code at bb owners lounge so that's out also!

SDEEDY no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by rrrebo
    The AI is a bit off. Sometimes they bet crazy on complete garbage, and you cannot scare them off a hand no matter how much you bluff or bet. Alternately, when you have a good hand, it seems impossible to engage them to play. Even if you only bet the minimum, they are almost guaranteed to fold. This is exploitable, even though you may get caught once in awhile. Once I figured this out, I was able to chip away at them, stealing blinds until the odd good hand came along. After about a month of play, I'm currently sitting on $2.4 million banked. I have approximately 2500 players left in the World Series. I guess it's time for me to try playing real people, eh?
    Took the words outta my mouth. One instance I hate is during preflop the big blind player folds...hey better for me but not realistic.

I'd also like to add that when you press 7 for manual bet, it doesn't work after you try to input it.

For these two reasons, I still am able to give the game a 7 rating, based on the graphics, and hey, what can you expect from a cell phone game.
    Last edited by SDEEDY; 08-01-2007 at 03:17 AM.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

I have a paid version and im able to play multiplayer against people...

Buuuut.... You rarely ever get to even see another person... Maybe 1 out of the 6 is gonna be real... The others are all AI...I've never sat at a table where there was more than 2 real people with me...

It does what I need it to and that's to pass time...

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

I'm not any good at it, but I'll play it. I do tend to get upset when I'm riding a very good hand and I can't push it up by $5 but when they have crap, they'll push up bids a considerable amount.

Missykisses no está en línea Stack level 1

Keeps me very busy LOL

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

This is my favorite game on my Pearl right now. Looove it.
    ~Lauren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12