Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lol yeah alltel is kinda shady. I have a hard time even finding the dang ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Lol yeah alltel is kinda shady. I have a hard time even finding the dang customer service number when I need it. Usually when I need a phone number, I just google it and bang its there. When I google "alltel customer service" I get nothin.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman225 View Post
    Lol yeah alltel is kinda shady. I have a hard time even finding the dang customer service number when I need it. Usually when I need a phone number, I just google it and bang its there. When I google "alltel customer service" I get nothin.
    The alltel customer service number is 800-ALLTEL1

Or from your cell phone it's *611
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    ...and, if all else fails and you're not near a p-c, you can look it up in the phone book. (I can't believe I had to do that!)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks azstar. I didn't know it was that simple. And jblackfish, I'm all digital now. What is this phone book u speak of? Lol my bb has seriously spoiled me tho an now using a phone book seems like a major inconvenience :P

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman225 View Post
    Thanks azstar. I didn't know it was that simple. And jblackfish, I'm all digital now. What is this phone book u speak of? Lol my bb has seriously spoiled me tho an now using a phone book seems like a major inconvenience :P
    Phone book? (I know) We have one in the kitchen drawer just to be good Americans but I forget it's there. Rarely, we get it out to look up some local person or obscure local business but I was shocked that I didn't have Alltel CS on my phone. I have collected phone number, etc. for three years, never get rid of any, and I thought I had em all on there. I look through it sometimes and see numbers/names I have NO idea who they are - I keep them I guess because some are people my wife knows that I've picked up along the was.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    anybOdy else having issues with the site-cant get it to work and been trying off and on for 4 hrs. Oh well guess I won't get it since promo ends 2nite

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123