Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey all! I just got this in my inbox from tetherberry. "Hello,We would like to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3

Tetherberry is live!

Advertisement

Hey all! I just got this in my inbox from tetherberry.

"Hello,We would like to thank you all for trying our software.* The feedback we have received over the last few days has been overwhelming. We areproud to finally release TetherBerry to the market.I would like to offer you a special introductory price for $39.99,valid until March 12th, for helping us try out our software.* Topurchase visit: http://tetherberry.com/orderThis introductory price is also available to your friends and family,so forward it along.
    If you have a Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn account feel free to posta link there too.As indicated the beta has been turned off.* To activate you would berequired to purchase a copy at the TetherBerry website.
    Thanks,TetherBerry Team"

Just thought I would share with you all!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah I just got mine too. .. still debating the 39.99
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Yeah me too. Its a nice app but 39.99? And that's a DISCOUNT? Hmmm... Wonder if there are any alternatives... Stackers, your input please? Haha

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've been e-mailing back and forth with them and mentioned that people are a little gun shy because of the price.

I've already signed up and paid the 40 bucks, but told them they might want to rethink the pricing.

Is anyone using it yet that thinks it's worth the price?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman225 View Post
    Yeah me too. Its a nice app but 39.99? And that's a DISCOUNT? Hmmm... Wonder if there are any alternatives... Stackers, your input please? Haha

There was something about a mobishark a while back but I can't find it now. . . let me look. . .

EDIT:

I found this on google and ther is a free trial, am gonna check it out:

http://www.mobishark.com/

Hope this helps. . .

thbassman
    Last edited by thbassman; 03-10-2009 at 09:50 AM.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wow, mobishark is $50 bucks, but they have a free trial, could see if it works any faster/better than tetherberry, may be worth it. Thanks for the link......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nice timing, Bassman. Where was this yesterday when I was having all the trouble buying Tetherberry. jk BTW, AZ, DON'T tell me if mobishark is better - it'll be interesting to see if you have the same response problem that you had with Tetherberry - don't know why you should since the USB tethering works for you. Post back and let us know when you get the chance.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I've been e-mailing back and forth with them and mentioned that people are a little gun shy because of the price.

I've already signed up and paid the 40 bucks, but told them they might want to rethink the pricing.

Is anyone using it yet that thinks it's worth the price?
    Yea its worth it because verizon and att charge 30 a month to tether. Makes your data plan 60 a month. I just took it off my plan.

smokedogg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by armenvzw View Post
    Yea its worth it because verizon and att charge 30 a month to tether. Makes your data plan 60 a month. I just took it off my plan.

ummmm u can tether on att for free if you just follow the steps....directions are all over the net.....which makes it NOT worth it

thecircuitbox no está en línea Stack level 2
    You are paying for something you can do for free? For some reason it makes me lol. But post back how it works with some screens etc etc etc.

Circuit, I wouldn't pay for it if I could find a decent guide on how to set it up. I've found some really complicated ones with dialup codes and all that for like verizon and similar networks, but I can never find one for alltel. If anyone knows of something that would help me itd be great if you could toss a link my way. Thanks.

Mouseman, I am with alltel and can tether just by running the DM in the background while connected via USB and setting up a new dial-up connection. The number to call is #777 and I don't use a username or password. Works like a charm most times. I don't use it often but that's how when I do.

Very nice. I will try that. Thanks

Does it have to be a certain version of the DM? Should I use the latest or does it matter?

I have switched versions so many times, I don't remember if I'm using 4.6 or 4.7 right now lol. I will check when I get in front of my computer again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast