Edit: Not sure why this was moved - this is in regards to the Tellme ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Charneus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24372D18

Tellme problems

Advertisement

Edit: Not sure why this was moved - this is in regards to the Tellme application, not the OS...

Alright... So I have 4.5 v.37 OS on the phone, but this issue occured before on 4.2. I can download the OTA file no problem, and it starts up, no problem. The problem with this application is that it'll reboot my phone. I have really had a chance to try the application because it doesn't go too far in before rebooting. Is anyone else having this problem on 8310? If not, anyone care to venture a guess to why mine does? Any help would be appreciated.

Charneus
    Last edited by Charneus; 06-15-2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Don't know why it was moved? Edited to provide a bit more information to what the problem is.

jbw157 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had the same problem with 4.5. It would work for a while, then it would reboot mt BB. I uninstalled Tellme and installed Windows Live Search. A much better app and it seems to be real stable. To download go to http://wls.live.com in your BB browser. Much better than Yahoo Go.

Charneus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24372D18
    To be honest, I tried Live Search and it wasn't all that I thought it would be. Like I said, though, the problem existed in 4.2, too. I wrote to the guys who made the app to see if I can get something out of them. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Charneus

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~