I'm using the trial version of Telenav to see if I like it. It OK, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Telenav prob: unable to read address book

Advertisement

I'm using the trial version of Telenav to see if I like it. It OK, but when I try to do directions to an address in my address book, it reads it and comes up with a list, but then can not read the addresses in there. I verified that they are in there. So i'm having to type the addresses in manually. Is this a problem anyone else is having? My address book is sync'd with my mac using Pocketmac.

Thanks for any insight!

Mike-TeleNav no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Telenav prob: unable to read address book

Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    I'm using the trial version of Telenav to see if I like it. It OK, but when I try to do directions to an address in my address book, it reads it and comes up with a list, but then can not read the addresses in there. I verified that they are in there. So i'm having to type the addresses in manually. Is this a problem anyone else is having? My address book is sync'd with my mac using Pocketmac.

Thanks for any insight!
    Hello!

TeleNav Customer Support may be able to assist you with this issue but we will need additional information about your particular situation. Please contact us at 888-353-6284 or post your question in our forum at: forum.telenav.com

We are sending you a private message with a Service Request Number that you should refer to when contacting us.

Best Regards,

Mike-TeleNav

- - - - - -

Unfortunately we were not able to send you a private message due to Pinstack restrictions. Please be sure to reference your Pinstack user name when contacting TeleNav Customer Support.
    Last edited by Mike-TeleNav; 12-26-2007 at 05:32 PM. Reason: update

mob2day no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Telenav prob: unable to read address book

I am having the same issue. Only a few addresses show up
    Thank You
    David Ciccone
    Founder
    Mobility Today
    www.mobilitytoday.com