Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knows if an application that emulates the behavior ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

arctictheory no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Mobile MyFaves-like Application?

Advertisement

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if an application that emulates the behavior of the T-Mobile MyFaves app on the BlackBerry? The T-Mobile MyFaves app displays a circle of 5 people (your faves) on your home screen and you can choose who to call from there... I was wondering if there was an application that does the same?

P.S. - I know I won't be getting free calls to those people, I just think it'd be cool to have a pic of my 5 fav people and easy access to call them from home screen without having to tinker with shortcuts.

Thanks!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: T-Mobile MyFaves-like Application?

No, sorry there is no such thing as myfave applicatication. You need to have the myfave service and tmobile will push it to your device.

Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    No, sorry there is no such thing as myfave applicatication. You need to have the myfave service and tmobile will push it to your device.
    flash, I know that you need to have the myfave service and tmobile will push it to the device. I don't need people like you posting things like that. I already know that, I'm not an idiot. I was wondering if some 3rd party developer came up with something that aesthetically did the same thing.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

actually i heard of people doing so WITH the myfave app. not getting the calls for free, but rather as a 'shortcut'
    -------
    and flash was just trying to help, whats wrong with that???
    Last edited by glehman85; 12-09-2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged.

Quote Originally Posted by glehman85 View Post
    actually i heard of people doing so WITH the myfave app. not getting the calls for free, but rather as a 'shortcut'
    -------
    and flash was just trying to help, whats wrong with that???

glehman, any links to any info about doing that?

flash just gave me information that I already knew and stated in the original thread.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

its been awhile since i read about it. let me look around for you. i actually think i saw it in that 'other' forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~let's be nice to fellow stackers who are just trying to help

blueenigma no está en línea Stack level 1

Well the blackberry 8800 is a myfaves phone, thus is does have the blakberry crcle of friends setup. Which blakberry do you have? Also, I discovered wih my blackberry 8700g, that if you sign up for a myfaves plan, you WILL get free calls to your fave five, EVEN IF your handset is NOT a myfaves phone (i.e you WON'T have the icons on your home screen that you are looking for, but you will benefit from the free calls to those you designate as your fave five on your t mobile web page. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Quote Originally Posted by arctictheory View Post
    flash, I know that you need to have the myfave service and tmobile will push it to the device. I don't need people like you posting things like that. I already know that, I'm not an idiot. I was wondering if some 3rd party developer came up with something that aesthetically did the same thing.
    You're new here and looking for assistance, which 98% of us are willing to give... let's please be respectful in these forums. Flash is a long time member and HIGH level contributor as you can tell by his reputation/trust level status.

He was only trying to help and indeed in his very first sentence answered your question.

Welcome to the stacks and let us know how we can help you enjoy your device more!
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 12-17-2007 at 12:08 PM.

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    You're new here and looking for assistance, which 98% of willing to give... let's please be respectful in these forums. Flash in long time member and HIGH level contributor as you can tell my his reputation/trust level status.

He was only trying to help and indeed in his very first sentence answered your question.

Welcome to the stacks and let us know how we can help you enjoy your device more!
    Thanks man