Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok stupid question.. I have a normal "family time plan" through T-Mo, and the blackberry ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tburgee no está en línea Stack level 2

Question T-Mobile Blackberry unlimited add on

Advertisement

ok stupid question.. I have a normal "family time plan" through T-Mo, and the blackberry unlimited add on, will this allow me to do anyting on the web through the handheld? not saying does it make it possible, asking if there are hidden charges like for downloads OTA, or something. I know e-mail is included ISP, and internet, but just want to be certain.. thanks.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: T-Mobile Blackberry unlimited add on

yes. ota will not be charged because its data. txt messages are charged. If you want to use tmobile IM clients you will be charged txt messages otherwise you can download yahoo messenger or googletalk from www.mobile.blackberry.com and it will be free (ie no txt messaging charge because you will be using data, specifically designed for blackberry)...oh and welcome to pinstack, if you have any other questions feel free to ask

awesome, i could just imagine trying to explain o my wife why the bill was $400.. no other questions at the time, this site rocks though.. first time BB user, and I love it.. i know have yet to unleash even a quarter of the usefulness of it.. working on it though. thanks again! - got lucky and signed up when they had a special and have unlimited text messaging as long as we keep the plan..

PIN/ID

glad to hear, this is thee best blackberry site out there (IMO)...question did you already have the unlimited txts or?

yeah, had it with previous phone, been with tmo a about 5 years now, wife said she called the other day to see if my changing things around messed with it, and apparnelty not... cause we still got it. dont remember the conditions of it though.... (the unlim. txt)

PIN/ID

oh ok just clarifying, well let the addiction begin

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you have unlimited data, u can download as much stuff as you want and it will be free.

maestrowork no está en línea Stack level 3

Data plan includes everything, except SMS/MMS messages.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cool. Thanks!

cbusddc no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ also if you get one of tmobile's minutes and mail plans then you also get unlimited sms messages. It starts at 59.99 I think for 1000 minutes, unlimited data and sms but does not include free nights and weekends.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

Quote Originally Posted by cbusddc
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ also if you get one of tmobile's minutes and mail plans then you also get unlimited sms messages. It starts at 59.99 I think for 1000 minutes, unlimited data and sms but does not include free nights and weekends.
    T-mobile I have learned over the years has one of the best Customer support out of all the Service providers. I have been impressed with T-mobile/voicestream since they became a company. My family and I have used every service provider except for Sprint. (in the SEA area)..from airtouch/verizon, at&t, cingular, nextell and T-mobile/voicestream.

T-mo/voi is the best (voicestream is t-mobile under a different name, it entered the USA market as voicestream) T-mobile even thou they are the #4 carrier in the US, behind, Verizon/cingular and Sprint, has by far the best rates, service, and Customers support than any other company. There are no hidden fees in T-mobile unless you are using SMS messages or go over your minutes. There are not data fee, cause it is unlimited for $19.99 for the blackberry add-on

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Tmobile is the best!!!!! Hands down!!!!!!!

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes they are!

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes they are! I had the unlimited txt msgs for $9.99 since 2 years ago but apparently that doesn't apply anymore with the bb so I got $15.99 unlimited txt/pic/video messages instead with the unlimited bb add on. sounds like a wonderful deal! So yea.

kwolf3481 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C37B2

~btw even if you use yahoo! You get charged for texting! I didn't think about this until I saw and additional $120 on my bill for going over my text limit.if unless there is a different yahoo out there that only charges data let me know please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast