Is there an app for my 8320 that would sync my contacts/calendar from Outlook07 OTA ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Sync App Needed...

Advertisement

Is there an app for my 8320 that would sync my contacts/calendar from Outlook07 OTA rather than hooking it up to the PC every time?

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Over the air is not available for BIS yet. You can sync it through bluetooth to your outlook. Otherwise you would have to sync by the usb cable.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    The Answer is a BES server. If your company you work for has one talk to your IT department about it

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro
    If u don't want to go full blown BES and are happy with just cal sync, use Google Calendars as the in between. Google make apps to sync the cal with both the BB and Outlook 2007 so you can have 2 way sync. Download Google Sync for the BB and Google Calendar Outlook sync for the PC. Works flawlessly and you have the added advantage of have web access to your calendar. You can also sync a single. Outlook calendar with multiple Blackberries which I don't think you can do with BES. The only thing to watch is your data usage on the BB. Its worth having unlimited data. Give it a go. Very easy to set up and works well. Don't know of an equivalent for contacts tho!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MagicDev no está en línea Stack level 3

Or

Or you can try using some kind of a CRM - hosted CRM which syncs with outlook and then you can sync the CRM with your BlackBerry - kind of complicated, I know, but works for some people.

And example is SugarCRM - www.sugarcrm.com

The Link-Two Team
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html - Practical BlackBerry Software - MagicMail, Follow-Up and MORE..
    The Link-Two Team
    http://www.link-two.com/bb.html - Practical BlackBerry Software - MagicMail, Follow-Up and MORE..