Please before I completely go INSANE trying to do this!!! How do I get my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

M.J.H. no está en línea Stack level 2

Switching Applications From Pearl to Curve --- Please Respond ASAP!

Advertisement

Please before I completely go INSANE trying to do this!!! How do I get my BBAlerts and all that that I had on my Pearl over to the Curve? I'm not going to rebuy the same stupid applications that I just bought 3 months ago, lol.

Is there a way to get this taken care of?

Thanks!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    For applications you will have to email the company that you purchased them from and ask if you can transfer your licsence. Different companys have different policies on it.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

I mean just GETTING the applications on my BlackBerry Curve is a huge issue. I can't seem to download anything!

I have a Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Curve and there is no way of downloading the most up to date operating system because it's not even listed on Verizon's drop down menu yet??

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    you can use the desktop manager device switch wizard to move everything form one BB to another - but any applications that need a licsence will still need one.

I am not familiar with Verizon. You should have a disk that came with the BB.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr