I have been using Viigo and subscribing to several forum feeds here at pinstack.com for ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

Subscribing to Pinstack.com forums using Viigo

Advertisement

I have been using Viigo and subscribing to several forum feeds here at pinstack.com for some time now (more than a year). Recently, I had noticed that the articles in Viigo in each forum appeared to be the same.

I looked at the settings in MyViigo and they were pretty much intact, as I had not touched them for months; each URL was pointing at different forums, as expected.
    However, I see now that the forums have been restructured here at pinstack (fair enough, I like the new look and format), but now I am unable to subscribe properly to resume reading pinstack forums and articles as I used to. Simply substituting the new forum URL does not do the trick.

Any suggestions from other pinstack and Viigo users? Thanks in advance.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I'm uncertain which browser you're using on your computer. In Firefox, if you go to the forum where you wish to subscribe and click on the orange RSS icon in the status bar, it will give you the options of which feed you want. It can then be copied and pasted into your Viigo config using the web interface.

I too noticed that the new forum layout messed up a few of my feeds, but it's a small price to pay for the improved features and functionality!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

PIN/ID
    207BADEB
    Hmmm... I am running IE atm (at work, so I didn't have a choice). I will see if I am able to install FF and if not, do this from at home. Thanks for the suggestion!

We used to be able to subscribe directly from the forums but not any longer I guess...?
    -Klotar

PIN/ID
    207BADEB
    Update: installed Firefox 3 and your solution worked like a charm. Thanks!
    -Klotar

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Glad I could help! I know how much I missed my feeds when it stopped working for me!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Re the viigo issues, after the site update by hayden, the feeds changed so in viigo, they all appear the same. Go into viigo and unsubscribe from all the pinstack feeds then re-add them using the new links. Worked like a charm for me.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~