Looking for a way to make your life as a student a bit easier this ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Thumbs up Student Starter Pack Now Available

Advertisement

Looking for a way to make your life as a student a bit easier this year? TGQE llc and SimpleLeap Software have just teamed up to deliver us a very useful student application bundle.
    What’s included in Student Starter Pack:
    • Cram
    • Student Docket
    Cram is an application that allows a user to create, import, and study for tests on the go, using their mobile device. Cram can help you learn and review anything on the go from material on an upcoming math test, vocabulary words in your foreign language class, or trivia on your favorite topic. You can use Cram to study while waiting for your class to start, standing in line, or even when you are bored. Cram is perfect for studying for job training, certifications, homework help, test preparation, and standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, Accuplacer, LSAT and more*. Cram is the ultimate test preparation software for your mobile device! (SimpleLeap.com)
    Student Docket, previously named StudentBerry, is a premier tasking application designed specifically for students with Blackberry® devices. Say goodbye to non-categorized, difficult to track, basic tasks in the standard tasking program. Let’s also go ahead and bid a not so fond farewell to overly complicated, business focused, expensive third party applications as well. StudentDocket is the awesomely simple and amazingly organized alternative you’ve been looking for. (StudentDocket.com)
    Trials for both applications are available.
    For a limited time only, get the Student Bundle Application for only $25.00! This deal will only last until September 18, 2008, so you have time to give both applications a test run before actually purchasing them.

Click here to check it out.
    via MetroBerry
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Where is the trial download at?

And will this work for American Sign Language Interpreting? That's my college major.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Trials can be found here:

SimpleLeap.com - Not sure how long.

StudentDocket.com - 15 days.

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    i want to learn asl also plus im taking an anatomy class in 2 weeks so i bought some anatomy flash cards which has its picture on one side and words on the other can cram help me in studying the cards if so how would go about studying this i need help the class is in a few weeks and i want to get ahead. also is there any free apps or cheap apps that i can download too my bb for sign language and french.....i found a sign language for north american on here but i want it too be the asl (american sign language) one

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_stud View Post
    i want to learn asl also plus im taking an anatomy class in 2 weeks so i bought some anatomy flash cards which has its picture on one side and words on the other can cram help me in studying the cards if so how would go about studying this i need help the class is in a few weeks and i want to get ahead. also is there any free apps or cheap apps that i can download too my bb for sign language and french.....i found a sign language for north american on here but i want it too be the asl (american sign language) one
    Yes I believe so. If you go to the SimpleLeap site I linked above there is a demonstration video at the bottom that shows you how to create your own content.

innocent114 no está en línea Developer
    A fully-functional trial is available for 14-days for Cram BlackBerry. My signature includes a link to the OTA and Desktop downloads.

innocent114 no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_stud View Post
    You could use Cram for both tests. Cram is a test prep tool for any subject. There is also a library of tests already created by the Cram community on various subjects, you will probably be able to find some already made. Read the FAQ or get the trial and read the directions on the Import Screen of the software, it will walk you through importing shared tests.

Actually here is a link to the FAQ on how to import tests - simpleleap.com/faq.htm#testlibrary