If I'm in the main screen, looking at all my feeds, and I press the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Strange Viigo Shortcut Behavior

Advertisement

If I'm in the main screen, looking at all my feeds, and I press the U key, I am transported to the next feed with unread articles. Good.

If I'm in the feed screen, looking at all my articles within this feed, and I press the U key, I am transported to the next unread article within that feed. Good.
    Once all articles within that feed have been viewed, if I press the U key again, nothing happens. Good.
    If I'm in a feed and view an article, and I press the U key, I am transported to the next unread article within this feed. Good.
    Once all articles within that feed have been viewed, if I press the U key again, nothing happens. Good.
    However, if I'm inside the Special Views at the bottom of the Viigo Main screen, this behavior changes. Bad.

If I'm inside a Spevial View screen, looking at all my articles within this view, and I press the U key, I am transported outside the view to the next feed that contains an unread article. Strange.....

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    yea thats strange ima test that out...thanx for the info i didn't know you could skip using the u key.
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14