I am wondering if weather bug does not work with the last few os' that ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83

Question So i still haven't found my answer, why won't weather bug work.

Advertisement

I am wondering if weather bug does not work with the last few os' that came out. No matter what i do or who has tried to help nothing works (thanks to you all). I have gone and downloaded it from every link on pinstack and everytime i click on the weather icon, nothing happens. My phone just freeze on the menu and i can't go to any other icons. It's just a dead icon nothing opens ever, it use to open to a white screen and the keyboard come up and it would just stall there, but now nothing! It says it is made for the stom so why won't it work on mine??? I am using .86 os btw. This must be the problem. I am sure somewhere this issue had been covered and i haven't read every post to find this out. Please if you try and help be gentle don't make me feel stupid =) I see that happen sometimes on here and frankly I am pregnant and can't take it lol. everything makes me cry or mad. Oh my poor husband! Ok off to do nothing. Feel free to pin me as well on bbm i'll get it faster. =) 3051D189
    MrS.OfFiCeR

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I would honestly suggest using WeatherEye, as it's stable and works without glitches (most of the time). I've never had an issue with it, so definitely would be a great replacement. Check it out here:

http://forums.pinstack.com/f52/blackberry_weather_eye_by_the_weather_network-67635/

PIN/ID
    AskMe

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    I would honestly suggest using WeatherEye, as it's stable and works without glitches (most of the time). I've never had an issue with it, so definitely would be a great replacement. Check it out here:

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=67635
    weatherbug works flawlessly for me...but yeah if you can't get it to work,try weatherEye
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    thanks ranxoren, tried that one too.....it must be the os or some other third party interfearing.funny thing is though i have always had the same apps and weatherbug use to work before i did the last latest 2 os upgrades. hmmmmm.i can check weather on garmin and weather eye works good too..thanks guys
    MrS.OfFiCeR

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Wow. Weatherbug has worked for me on all the leaked OS.
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

akira751 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thats too bad. Its great for me and I also loaded it on my co-workers Storm and it runs great.

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    WeatherBug isnt working for me either. It did originally when I first got my Storm but then I updated the OS and I have never gotten it to work again. It installs like normal but the button is dead and when I let the screen shut off and turn it back on the screen has gone haywire. I dont know what could be causing the issue and ive tried both ways with the application mode.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Just a suggestion on WB, check your APN settings. Had an issue and figured it out after talking to one of the development team via email.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

medleyml no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30503A19
    I am having same issues with nothing but
    locking up. Am using .75 on T-Mobile. (am
    using this version as its the only one
    that keeps EDGE).
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~